Italy’s retail sales, industrial orders fall in September
On a yearly basis, however, Italy’s retail sales rose 1.5% in September after increasing 1.3% in August, rising faster than economists’ estimates calling for a gain of 1.4%.
Istat also stated in a separate report that Italy’s industrial orders declined 2% in September following a drop of 5.2% in August. Domestic demand weakened 1% while non-domestic demand slid 3.2% in September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness