JODI: Saudi Arabia's crude oil exports fall in February
Data also showed that Saudi Arabia pumped 10.220 million bpd of crude in February compared with 10.230 million bpd in January, while the country’s domestic crude oil inventories dropped to 305.599 million barrels in February from 314.119 million barrels a month earlier.
Meanwhile, 2.67 million bpd of crude was processed in Saudi Arabia’s domestic refineries compared with 2.468 million bpd in January, while exports of refined petroleum products increased to 1.55 million bpd from 1.343 million bpd a month earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?