JX Nippon, ExxonMobil nominate Jan PX contracts to Asia
ExxonMobil and JX Nippon nominated their January PX contracts respectively at $970/ton CFR Asia, up $60/ton and at $980/ton, up $70/ton from the December settlement.
In Asia, spot PX prices, meanwhile, are currently reported at around $891/ton FOB Korea, up $10/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan