JX Nippon, ExxonMobil nominate Jan PX contracts to Asia
ExxonMobil and JX Nippon nominated their January PX contracts respectively at $970/ton CFR Asia, up $60/ton and at $980/ton, up $70/ton from the December settlement.
In Asia, spot PX prices, meanwhile, are currently reported at around $891/ton FOB Korea, up $10/ton from a week earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Non-European PPBC offers at aggressive levels add to bearishness in Italy
- Correction: China, SEA PE markets continue downtrend as Nov ends, what lies ahead in Dec?
- Europe’s dumping case on US and Egyptian PVC: A look at early reactions and possible impacts on trade flows
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows