Japan’s Itochu to finance petchem projects in Iran
PGPIC reportedly plans to attract foreign investment to €1.5 billion along with short-term and medium-term contracts by March 2017.
Iran’s annual petrochemical production is currently reported to be at 60 million tons. According to media reports, this will rise by 8.5 million tons by March 2017 along with the start-up of a series of new petrochemical projects.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?