Japan’s Mitsubishi Electric founds new company in Turkey
Mitsubishi stated that the annual demand for room air conditioners in Turkey is around 1 million units and that this demand is expected to rise further as a result of increasing population.
The new company in Turkey is expected to begin production in January 2018 and will play a key role in Mitsubishi Electric’s business strategy in the European market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019