Japan’s Mitsubishi eyes first loss in its history in Q1
The company expects that they will post a net loss of JPY150 billion ($1.32 billion) in the first quarter of this year. The company’s President Ken Kobayashi attributed the loss to sharper than expected declines in commodity prices.
Some analysts commented that the company had been expected to book writedowns but that the size of the losses was bigger than forecasted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe