Japan’s Torray announces financial results for Q2
As for the Plastics & Chemicals segment, the company’s net sales reached Yen123.7 billion ($1 billion) in the second quarter of 2015, up from Yen120 billion a year earlier. Meanwhile, the company’s income for the segment reached Yen7.5 billion ($62 million), up from Yen5.7 billion in the same period of the previous year.
The stronger results in the Plastics & Chemicals segment was mainly attributed to persistent strength in overall domestic sales stemming from expansion of exports on the back of a weaker yen.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?