Japanese producer announces July PVC prices to Asia
The Japanese producer reduced their July offers by $20/ton to $840/ton CFR China, cash while they cut their prices to Southeast Asia by $10/ton, bringing their new offers to $850/ton CIF, cash. In India, the producer’s July PVC offers stand at $900/ton CIF, cash.
The source commented, “We are still looking for alternative export destinations as demand in Asia remains lackluster. We are open to negotiations with buyers placing serious bids.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets