Jordanian buyer receives Mid-Eastern PP, PE prices for Sept
“We are expecting a major Saudi producer to announce similar decreases amidst weak demand and ample supplies. Suppliers these days are not picky about trade volumes and they can conclude deals in almost any amounts,” he stated.
The buyer received Middle Eastern prices at $1270-1300/ton for HDPE film, $1300/ton for LDPE film, $1260-1300/ton for LLDPE film and at $1250/ton for PP raffia and injection on a CIF Amman, Jordan, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops