Jordanian buyer receives Mid-Eastern PP, PE prices for Sept
“We are expecting a major Saudi producer to announce similar decreases amidst weak demand and ample supplies. Suppliers these days are not picky about trade volumes and they can conclude deals in almost any amounts,” he stated.
The buyer received Middle Eastern prices at $1270-1300/ton for HDPE film, $1300/ton for LDPE film, $1260-1300/ton for LLDPE film and at $1250/ton for PP raffia and injection on a CIF Amman, Jordan, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect