KBR awarded contract by Lotte Titan to revamp its cracker
Under the contract, KBR will provide catalytic olefins technology and basic engineering design services in order to increase the cracker’s olefins production capacity and help diversify its feedstock. Lotte Titan aims to improve their operations through catalytic olefins technology, which enables producers to convert low value olefinic, paraffinic or mixed streams into high-value propylene and ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June