Kenyan converter receives January Saudi PE prices
“The producer’s initial decrease amount is $180/ton when compared with their latest December prices. However, we anticipate further declines when it comes to concluding deals. The Kenyan market is not performing well at the moment given the year-end holidays for Christmas and the New Year. Overall buying interest is slow and there is not much liquidity in the market. We believe that prices still have room to go down. At the moment, most players are waiting to hear other Middle Eastern producers’ offers."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday