Kuwait and Afghanistan to import Iranian gas
Iran currently has export, import and gas exchange trade deals with Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan while negotiations with Afghanistan, Oman, Kuwait and Persian Gulf littoral states are continuing. Ramazani also reported that 300 to 350 million cubic meters of gas per day will be exported to 15 neighboring countries in the coming years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE stabilizes in Turkey and SEA, buyers remain skeptical
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports