Kuwait’s KNPC’s refining output drops after strike
State-owned refiner Kuwait Petroleum Corp.’s output fell from 930,000 barrels per day to 520,000 bpd due to strike related issues. Kuwaiti workers haven’t given any indications regarding the length of the strike, while non-Kuwaiti workers did not attend the walkout.
Meanwhile, KNPC’s crude oil output was reduced to 1.1 million bpd from its normal production level of about 3 million bpd. Officials had not shared any details about current crude oil production levels on Monday.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?