Kuwait’s KNPC secures further funding for Al-Zour project
The company also delayed the start up of construction works of the refinery to beyond early 2019 as KNPC is seeking additional funds to finance the refinery, which will be the biggest refinery in the Middle East once completed. It was reported that the refinery has previously faced several delays due to bureaucratic and political issues.
The refinery is expected to be able to process 615,000 barrels of oil per day.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low