Kuwait's PIC remains on track with PP plant in Canada
Accordingly, Kuwait’s PIC has reportedly awarded a contract to the US-based Jacobs Engineering to execute front-end engineering and design (FEED) work for the new PP unit. The FEED activities are expected to be completed as of late 2018.
However, the companies did not disclose the value of the contract at the time of publication. The new project is estimated to cost around $3.8-$4.2 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe