LATEST NEWS: December ethylene, propylene contracts settle in Europe
Meanwhile, December propylene contract in Europe has also been agreed at €960/ton ($1091/ton with the recent parity) FD NWE, with a decrease of €100/ton ($114/ton) over the November settlement.
In Europe, spot propylene prices were last reported at around €875/ton FD NWE, down by €165/ton from the beginning of November, while spot ethylene prices were at around €805/ton, down by €100/ton in the period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May