LATEST NEWS: Mid-Eastern PE producer unveils Dec offers to Turkey
Accordingly, the producer’s recent list prices stand at $1060-1070/ton for LDPE, $1040/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1170/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty cash basis.
A company source reported, “We have achieved a few deals albeit for limited amounts. Although we don’t have large stocks, we may consider re-evaluating our initial prices depending on feedbacks and firm bids from our customers.”
A manufacturer noted, “Middle Eastern sources are likely to face downward pressure from aggressive American offers. Most sellers are trying to deplete their stocks before the new-year starts and supplies are smooth amid slow buying interest. Therefore, we believe that our supplier may concede to additional decreases on deals.”
A player also opined, “Further drops seem on the horizon especially for HDPE film based on visibly lower Mid-Eastern offers as low as $1060/ton CFR China.”
Meanwhile, US prices were quoted at $1040-1060/ton for LDPE, $970/ton for LLDPE and $1160/ton for HDPE film with the same terms above at the time of publication.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support