LATEST NEWS: SE Asian producer cuts Feb PE, PP prices to Indonesia
The producer’s new offers were down by $70/ton for homo-PP grades and PPRC grades compared to last month while PPBC inj. offers decreased by $80/ton.
February PP offers are standing at $1300/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, $1330/ton for homo-PP film, $1400/ton for homo-PP fibre, $1320/ton for PPBC inj., $1380/ton for PPRC inj. and at $1430/ton for PPRC blow molding– on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer cut its fresh LDPE offers by $100/ton while applying a smaller decrease of $10/ton for HDPE film. As for HDPE blow molding, meanwhile, the producer made an exception and increased offers by $10/ton.
Accordingly, February PE offers are standing at $1550/ton for LDPE film, $1650/ton for LDPE coating and $1160/ton for HDPE film and at $1180/ton for HDPE blow molding, with similar terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm