LATEST NEWS: SE Asian producer lowers Jan PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer’s new offers were down by $130/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection, film, by $70/ton PPRC grades, by $120/ton for PPBC injection, and by $100/ton for fibre from last month.
Their January PP offers are standing at $1280/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for homo-PP film, at $1360/ton for homo-PP fibre, at $1330/ton for PPBC injection, at $1430/ton for PPRC injection, and at $1480/ton for PPRC blow molding– on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer cut new offers by $70/ton for HDPE film, by $50/ton for HDPE blow molding, and by $40/ton for LDPE film and coating.
The producer’s January PE offers are standing at $1680/ton for LDPE film, $1780/ton for LDPE coating, $1260/ton for HDPE film, and $1290/ton for HDPE blow molding, with similar terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market