LATEST NEWS: Saudi Arabian PP raffia breaks below $900 CFR in Turkey
Accordingly, Saudi Arabian homo-PP raffia prices have broken below the $900/ton CFR Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash threshold in a few cases. Some players confirmed offers at $860-870/ton with the same terms.
The weekly average data from ChemOrbis reveal that Saudi PP raffia prices had last moved below $900 CFR in February 2016, meanwhile. Based on the prevailing homo-PP raffia and injection range in China, prices in Turkey may have some further room to go down, as can be seen from the ChemOrbis Product Snapshot below.
*Right click the image and open in a new tab to view the full-sized snapshot.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey