LATEST NEWS: Taiwanese major raises Feb PVC offers to Asia; pace of hikes slows
The major producer had hiked its offers to India by $130/ton for October, $100/ton for November, $100/ton for December, and $70/ton for January.
The producer’s new PVC K67-68 offers for February stand at $1320/ton CIF India and $1190/ton CFR China. Traders added that the Taiwanese major was not giving a volume discount.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s PP and PE markets extend losses into June, liquidity issues persist
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply