LATEST NEWS: Turkey’s Petkim lifts PP and LDPE prices
Petkim’s most recent list prices stand at $1725-1735/ton for raffia, $1791/ton for injection and $1805/ton for fibre grade when compared to the prices last revised on June 17.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are quoted at $1770/ton for F2-12, $1790/ton for G03-5 and $1760/ton for H2-8 when compared to the last levels revised on June 17, 2019
For LDPE-T, the overall range for Petkim’s list prices has been revised up to $1760-1800/ton.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets