LATEST NEWS: Turkey’s Petkim lowers PP, PE prices for December
Accordingly, the producer has cut its prices by $30/ton for PP and $20/ton for LDPE, HDPE grades. Petkim had last revised its list prices in early June.
According to distributors, the producer has reduced its PP prices to $1675-1685/ton for raffia, $1721/ton for injection and $1735/ton for fibre grade.
The producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding, film and injection prices stand respectively at $1650/ton, $1460/ton and $1605/ton for the new month.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are quoted at $1670/ton for F2-21T, $1680/ton for G03-21T and $1660/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, the overall range for Petkim’s list prices has been down to $1653-1685/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm