LATEST NEWS: Turkey’s Petkim opens 2021 with PP, PE and PVC hikes
Accordingly, the producer raised its list offers for PP and HDPE by $30/ton, LDPE, LDPE-t and PVC by $50/ton.
Petkim last revised its list prices up for LDPE on December 3, 2020. PP, PVC and HDPE prices were lastly revised up on December 1, 2020.
All prices are given on FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe