Lebanese buyers report October PP, PE prices
A Lebanese converter reported receiving new PP and PE prices from a major Saudi producer as well as an Emirati producer. According to the converter, the Emirati producer’s offers indicate rollovers for HDPE and LLDPE film at $1130/ton and $1210/ton, respectively, and $20/ton increases for LDPE film at $1150/ton on CIF, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The same converter also received October prices from a major Saudi producer. The producer’s PE prices indicate rollovers to $30/ton increases while their PP prices represent rollovers to $40/ton increases. The converter received HDPE film at $1270/ton, HDPE b/m at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1330/ton, LLDPE film at $1290/ton and LDPE film at $1260/ton on CIF Lebanon, 90 days basis.
The buyer also received PP raffia and injection at $1120/ton, PP film and fibre at $1150/ton and PPBC injection at $1160/ton with the same terms from the same Saudi producer.
The converter remarked, “After receiving these offers, we received new prices from a Qatari producer and we made some purchases from them.”
According to the converter, a Qatari producer lifted their HDPE and LDPE film offers by $45/ton to $1275/ton while increasing their LLDPE film offers by $35/ton to $1265/ton on CIF Lebanon, Beirut, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns