Lebanese buyers report October PP, PE prices
A Lebanese converter reported receiving new PP and PE prices from a major Saudi producer as well as an Emirati producer. According to the converter, the Emirati producer’s offers indicate rollovers for HDPE and LLDPE film at $1130/ton and $1210/ton, respectively, and $20/ton increases for LDPE film at $1150/ton on CIF, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The same converter also received October prices from a major Saudi producer. The producer’s PE prices indicate rollovers to $30/ton increases while their PP prices represent rollovers to $40/ton increases. The converter received HDPE film at $1270/ton, HDPE b/m at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1330/ton, LLDPE film at $1290/ton and LDPE film at $1260/ton on CIF Lebanon, 90 days basis.
The buyer also received PP raffia and injection at $1120/ton, PP film and fibre at $1150/ton and PPBC injection at $1160/ton with the same terms from the same Saudi producer.
The converter remarked, “After receiving these offers, we received new prices from a Qatari producer and we made some purchases from them.”
According to the converter, a Qatari producer lifted their HDPE and LDPE film offers by $45/ton to $1275/ton while increasing their LLDPE film offers by $35/ton to $1265/ton on CIF Lebanon, Beirut, 90 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount