Lebanese players report more May PP, PE prices
Import PP and PE prices stand at $1210-1300/ton for LDPE film, $1280-1290/ton for LLDPE film, $1350/ton for LLDPE injection, $1200-1280/ton for HDPE film, $1310/ton for HDPE blow moulding, $1330/ton for HDPE injection, $1140-1240/ton for PPBC injection, $1220-1320/ton for PPRC injection, $1080-1150/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1160/ton for PP film on a CIF Beirut, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia