Lebanese players report more May PP, PE prices
Import PP and PE prices stand at $1210-1300/ton for LDPE film, $1280-1290/ton for LLDPE film, $1350/ton for LLDPE injection, $1200-1280/ton for HDPE film, $1310/ton for HDPE blow moulding, $1330/ton for HDPE injection, $1140-1240/ton for PPBC injection, $1220-1320/ton for PPRC injection, $1080-1150/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1160/ton for PP film on a CIF Beirut, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull