Lebanon to start petrochemical exports from Iran
Iran is able to produce 60 million tons of petrochemicals per year and its production capacity is expected to rise by 6.2 million tons following the start up of ten new petrochemical projects this year. In the next Iranian year, the country’s production capacity will increase by an additional 9.6 million tons.
Meanwhile, the value of Iran’s petrochemical production will rise by 4.8 billion dollars when the new petrochemical plants start to operate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov