Lebanon to start petrochemical exports from Iran
Iran is able to produce 60 million tons of petrochemicals per year and its production capacity is expected to rise by 6.2 million tons following the start up of ten new petrochemical projects this year. In the next Iranian year, the country’s production capacity will increase by an additional 9.6 million tons.
Meanwhile, the value of Iran’s petrochemical production will rise by 4.8 billion dollars when the new petrochemical plants start to operate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand