Lebanon to start petrochemical exports from Iran
Iran is able to produce 60 million tons of petrochemicals per year and its production capacity is expected to rise by 6.2 million tons following the start up of ten new petrochemical projects this year. In the next Iranian year, the country’s production capacity will increase by an additional 9.6 million tons.
Meanwhile, the value of Iran’s petrochemical production will rise by 4.8 billion dollars when the new petrochemical plants start to operate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Destocking activity sends Turkish PP, PE markets to multi-year lows
- Asia PET markets stay soft as supplies accumulate amid seasonal lull
- Price gap between PVC and HDPE pipe shrinks in Vietnam
- Spot C3 prices in Europe and Asia fall to new lows as supply lengthens
- European PE prices at a decade low, eroding demand for recycled grades
- US HDPE, LLDPE fall below $800 in Turkey; does further weakness lurk ahead?
- SE Asia’s import homo-PP market sinks to 3-and-a-half year low
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene