Libya lifts FM on production from Wafa oilfield
The Wafa oilfield, together with Sharara oil field, was shut late March as armed protestors blocked the pipelines, soon after which the country declared force majeure on its production.
The force majeure on the Sharara field was lifted one week after the incident. However, it was shut again early this week due to the blockage of the pipeline by another group. The force majeure on the Sharara oilfield is still in place.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook