Libya lifts FM on production from Wafa oilfield
The Wafa oilfield, together with Sharara oil field, was shut late March as armed protestors blocked the pipelines, soon after which the country declared force majeure on its production.
The force majeure on the Sharara field was lifted one week after the incident. However, it was shut again early this week due to the blockage of the pipeline by another group. The force majeure on the Sharara oilfield is still in place.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May