Libya lifts FM on production from Wafa oilfield
The Wafa oilfield, together with Sharara oil field, was shut late March as armed protestors blocked the pipelines, soon after which the country declared force majeure on its production.
The force majeure on the Sharara field was lifted one week after the incident. However, it was shut again early this week due to the blockage of the pipeline by another group. The force majeure on the Sharara oilfield is still in place.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey