Libya lifts FM on production from Wafa oilfield
The Wafa oilfield, together with Sharara oil field, was shut late March as armed protestors blocked the pipelines, soon after which the country declared force majeure on its production.
The force majeure on the Sharara field was lifted one week after the incident. However, it was shut again early this week due to the blockage of the pipeline by another group. The force majeure on the Sharara oilfield is still in place.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets