Local PE offers continue to decrease, PP slight firms up in Indonesia
When compared to last week, the producer cut its LLDPE c4 film by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton), LLDPE Inj. by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton), HDPE film and pipe grades by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton). Meanwhile, the producer elected to raise their PP offers by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for all grades except for PP injection, which is up by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) while PPBC Inj. remains stable.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1174/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1196/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,920,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1351/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,580,000/ton ($1166/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1316/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,370,000/ton ($1150/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,240,000/ton ($1215/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September