Local PET prices move lower in Thailand: buyer
The converter reported purchasing some domestic PET at THB39000/ton ($1167/ton) on an FD Thailand, cash basis. “Supply levels are sufficient while the approaching rainy season is hindering demand. We expect to see further reductions in the days ahead,” he commented.
In Thailand, locally-held PET bottle offers currently stand at THB38000-39000/ton FD Thailand, cash equivalent basis ($1138-1167/ton).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets