Local PP, PE prices move lower in Thailand
Another distributor added, "Local producers lowered their prices towards the end of last week, but we feel that domestic prices are still facing downward pressure and that additional decreases may emerge this week."
Domestic prices in Thailand currently stand at THB50500-51500/ton ($1541-1572/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, THB51000-51500/ton ($1556-1572/ton) for PP film, THB50500-51000/ton ($1541-1556/ton) for LDPE film, THB51500/ton ($1572/ton) for LLDPE film and at THB51000/ton ($1556/ton) for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on an FD Thailand, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets