Local PP, PE prices step back as supply loosens in Vietnam
Another distributor added, “We lowered our prices for locally-held PP while maintaining our PE prices in accordance with stronger spot ethylene costs. Demand from the local market is muted and we are not planning to make any fresh purchases until the cargoes we secured last week arrive.”
Prices for locally-held cargoes currently stand at VND30,500,000-32,000,000/ton ($1314-1379/ton without VAT) for homo-PP injection and raffia, at VND30,500,000/ton ($1314/ton without VAT) for LDPE film, at VND30,500,000-31,500,000/ton ($1314-1357/ton without VAT) for LLDPE film and at VND30,500,000-31,000,000/ton ($1314-1336/ton without VAT) for HDPE film, all FD Vietnam, cash equivalent basis inc VAT.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness