Local and import July PP, PE offers revealed in UAE
Accordingly, a Saudi major maintained their July LLDPE c4 film and HDPE film offers at June levels while applying decreases of $40/ton on LDPE film and $20-50/ton on homo PP offers from the previous month.
July import PP and PE offers are now reported at $1260/ton for LDPE film, at $1220-1230/ton for LLDPE c4 film, at $1200/ton for HDPE film, at $1060-1130/ton for PP raffia and inj., all on CIF Dubai, 90 days basis.
A trader said that they are expecting demand to improve in the days ahead and discounts on deals.
Inside the UAE, the local producer Borouge announced new offers $20-40/ton lower for PE and around $80/ton lower for PP from their latest June offers, bringing their new offers to $1180/ton for LLDPE film, to $1100/ton for HDPE film and to $1020/ton for raffia and inj., all on FD Dubai, cash basis.
“Supplies are fine for all grades whereas demand remains below average with players delaying their purchases given their slow end businesses. Meanwhile, players are expecting further discounts in deals. Sellers are open to negotiations in order to conclude more deals,” said a trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem