Local and import July PP, PE offers revealed in UAE
Accordingly, a Saudi major maintained their July LLDPE c4 film and HDPE film offers at June levels while applying decreases of $40/ton on LDPE film and $20-50/ton on homo PP offers from the previous month.
July import PP and PE offers are now reported at $1260/ton for LDPE film, at $1220-1230/ton for LLDPE c4 film, at $1200/ton for HDPE film, at $1060-1130/ton for PP raffia and inj., all on CIF Dubai, 90 days basis.
A trader said that they are expecting demand to improve in the days ahead and discounts on deals.
Inside the UAE, the local producer Borouge announced new offers $20-40/ton lower for PE and around $80/ton lower for PP from their latest June offers, bringing their new offers to $1180/ton for LLDPE film, to $1100/ton for HDPE film and to $1020/ton for raffia and inj., all on FD Dubai, cash basis.
“Supplies are fine for all grades whereas demand remains below average with players delaying their purchases given their slow end businesses. Meanwhile, players are expecting further discounts in deals. Sellers are open to negotiations in order to conclude more deals,” said a trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months