Local homo-PP prices move lower in Thailand
An agent of a local producer reported that their supplier cut its homo-PP offers by THB1000/ton ($29/ton) from last week to THB37500/ton ($1106/ton) for raffia and to THB38000/ton ($1121/ton) for film on an FD, cash equivalent basis.
A trader also reported that another local producer decreased its raffia offers by THB1000/ton ($29/ton) when compared to last week to THB37500/ton ($1091/ton) with the same terms.
The trader noted, “Buyers are hesitant to make fresh purchases given the downtrend of prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December