Local homo-PP prices move lower in Thailand
An agent of a local producer reported that their supplier cut its homo-PP offers by THB1000/ton ($29/ton) from last week to THB37500/ton ($1106/ton) for raffia and to THB38000/ton ($1121/ton) for film on an FD, cash equivalent basis.
A trader also reported that another local producer decreased its raffia offers by THB1000/ton ($29/ton) when compared to last week to THB37500/ton ($1091/ton) with the same terms.
The trader noted, “Buyers are hesitant to make fresh purchases given the downtrend of prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook