LyondellBasell remains on track with HDPE project in Texas
The new reactor was built in line with the company’s innovative Hyperzone PE technology, which enables the production of a wide variety of HDPE products in a single plant.
The company announced the construction of its new HDPE plant in May 2017 with an investment of $700 million. The new plant is expected to have a production capacity of 500,000 tons/year upon its scheduled start-up in 2019.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops