LyondellBasell remains on track with HDPE project in Texas
The new reactor was built in line with the company’s innovative Hyperzone PE technology, which enables the production of a wide variety of HDPE products in a single plant.
The company announced the construction of its new HDPE plant in May 2017 with an investment of $700 million. The new plant is expected to have a production capacity of 500,000 tons/year upon its scheduled start-up in 2019.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers