M&G Polymers files for Chapter 11 in US
The filing reportedly includes $500 million to $1 billion in assets and $100 million to $500 million in liabilities.
For its Italian companies, the company previously filed for "concordato preventivo", which is aimed at enabling a debtor in financial difficulty to restructure its debts and operations in an attempt to continue its activities and pay its creditors back, in its home country, Italy last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers