Major Saudi producer announces April PP, PE prices to SEA
A source from the producer commented, “We have already sold out our LLDPE allocation while our customers are trying to negotiate for lower prices for HDPE film. We are expecting PP and PE prices to continue to move higher over the near term as supplies remain tight.”
The producer’s new offers currently stand at $1330/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1290/ton for raffia and injection, at $1320/ton for LLDPE film and at $1340/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September