Major Saudi producer concludes deals with decreases in Egypt
The buyer purchased HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE film at $1330/ton on CIF, 90 days deferred payment basis, with $40/ton drops from the initial November levels. Meanwhile, the converter also purchased PP raffia and injection from the producer, with $90/ton drops, at $1150/ton with the same terms.
“The major Saudi Arabian producer responded to our negotiations, especially after the emergence of more competitive prices from the Middle East. Considering these more competitive prices, the producer had to concede to our bids,” commented the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months