Major Saudi producer issues March PP, PE prices to Egypt
“In line with our expectations, the new March prices came with slight increases from February levels. However, since this is just the first announcement for the month, we are planning to wait a little bit more until we hear other Middle Eastern producers’ new March levels before deciding on a purchase,” added the distributor.
The major Saudi producer’s new March levels stand at $1210/ton for LDPE, LLDPE c4 and HDPE film, at $1240/ton for HDPE blow moulding, $1260/ton for HDPE injection and at $1280/ton for HDPE pipe on a CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis. Meanwhile, the producer offers PP film, raffia and fibre at $1040/ton, PP injection at $1010/ton, PPBC injection at $1090-1110/ton, PPRC injection at $1190/ton and PPRC (Type 3) injection at $1250/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds