Major Saudi producer issues March PP, PE prices to Egypt
“In line with our expectations, the new March prices came with slight increases from February levels. However, since this is just the first announcement for the month, we are planning to wait a little bit more until we hear other Middle Eastern producers’ new March levels before deciding on a purchase,” added the distributor.
The major Saudi producer’s new March levels stand at $1210/ton for LDPE, LLDPE c4 and HDPE film, at $1240/ton for HDPE blow moulding, $1260/ton for HDPE injection and at $1280/ton for HDPE pipe on a CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis. Meanwhile, the producer offers PP film, raffia and fibre at $1040/ton, PP injection at $1010/ton, PPBC injection at $1090-1110/ton, PPRC injection at $1190/ton and PPRC (Type 3) injection at $1250/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019