Major Taiwanese producer announces Dec PVC prices to Asia
The producer lowered their prices by $60/ton to China, by $40-60/ton to Southeast Asia and by $50/ton to India when compared to their most recent November levels. Their new offers stand at $740/ton CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash and at $800/ton CIF India, cash.
The source stated that buyers purchasing more than 1000 tons can obtain a $10/ton discount.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed