Major Taiwanese producer announces Dec PVC prices to Asia
The producer lowered their prices by $60/ton to China, by $40-60/ton to Southeast Asia and by $50/ton to India when compared to their most recent November levels. Their new offers stand at $740/ton CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash and at $800/ton CIF India, cash.
The source stated that buyers purchasing more than 1000 tons can obtain a $10/ton discount.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia