Major Taiwanese producer announces Dec PVC prices to Asia
The producer lowered their prices by $60/ton to China, by $40-60/ton to Southeast Asia and by $50/ton to India when compared to their most recent November levels. Their new offers stand at $740/ton CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash and at $800/ton CIF India, cash.
The source stated that buyers purchasing more than 1000 tons can obtain a $10/ton discount.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops