Malaysia imposes preliminary anti-dumping duties on PET
Anti-dumping duties were assessed in the range of 4.48-20.09% for Chinese material, 2.87-20.09% for Indonesian cargoes and 20.09% for material from South Korea, with the rates for Indonesian and Chinese goods varying according to producer.
The Ministry will make a final determination regarding anti-dumping duties for imported PET within 120 days of November 14, 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months