Malaysia imposes preliminary anti-dumping duties on PET
Anti-dumping duties were assessed in the range of 4.48-20.09% for Chinese material, 2.87-20.09% for Indonesian cargoes and 20.09% for material from South Korea, with the rates for Indonesian and Chinese goods varying according to producer.
The Ministry will make a final determination regarding anti-dumping duties for imported PET within 120 days of November 14, 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS