Malaysia's F&N to increase bottle production with new PET line
The new PET line is expected to raise the company’s bottle production by 40% year on year, the reports revealed. Also, it will reportedly enhance the production efficiency and reduce the pre-bottling storage as bottles are automatically blow formed, filled and capped in an integrated and automated system. This will also mean, for the company, using the space and energy more efficiently.
The company expects to be able to meet the demand faster and more efficiently with its new PET line, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil prices seesaw on geopolitics and ebbing demand
- China’s local PP markets return on a cautiously firm note, defying weak fundamentals
- Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets rise in February after three months of weakness
- Stats: China’s 2023 PE imports snap two-year downfall despite rapidly growing domestic capacities
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs