Malaysia's F&N to increase bottle production with new PET line
The new PET line is expected to raise the company’s bottle production by 40% year on year, the reports revealed. Also, it will reportedly enhance the production efficiency and reduce the pre-bottling storage as bottles are automatically blow formed, filled and capped in an integrated and automated system. This will also mean, for the company, using the space and energy more efficiently.
The company expects to be able to meet the demand faster and more efficiently with its new PET line, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe