Malaysia's F&N to increase bottle production with new PET line
The new PET line is expected to raise the company’s bottle production by 40% year on year, the reports revealed. Also, it will reportedly enhance the production efficiency and reduce the pre-bottling storage as bottles are automatically blow formed, filled and capped in an integrated and automated system. This will also mean, for the company, using the space and energy more efficiently.
The company expects to be able to meet the demand faster and more efficiently with its new PET line, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing