Malaysia's F&N to increase bottle production with new PET line
The new PET line is expected to raise the company’s bottle production by 40% year on year, the reports revealed. Also, it will reportedly enhance the production efficiency and reduce the pre-bottling storage as bottles are automatically blow formed, filled and capped in an integrated and automated system. This will also mean, for the company, using the space and energy more efficiently.
The company expects to be able to meet the demand faster and more efficiently with its new PET line, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe