Malaysia's F&N to increase bottle production with new PET line
The new PET line is expected to raise the company’s bottle production by 40% year on year, the reports revealed. Also, it will reportedly enhance the production efficiency and reduce the pre-bottling storage as bottles are automatically blow formed, filled and capped in an integrated and automated system. This will also mean, for the company, using the space and energy more efficiently.
The company expects to be able to meet the demand faster and more efficiently with its new PET line, reports indicated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September