Malaysia’s Lotte Titan shut HDPE, LDPE plants
The sources also said that the company is planning to shut its 115,000 tons/year HDPE (Unipol) plant on March 2, 2017 for a scheduled maintenance until March 17, 2017.
The 230,000 tons/year LDPE plant is expected to undergo another planned maintenance from February 6, 2017 to February 27, 2017, sources said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends