Malaysia's Petronas plans PE maintenances in 2018
The company will shut one of its 80,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing unit by June-July 2018 for around 30-40 days. The company’s other 200,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing line will also be shut for maintenance during the same period.
The company’s first swing unit mainly focuses on LLDPE rotomoulding and film while the second unit is dedicated to producing HDPE grades only.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low