Malaysia's Petronas plans PE maintenances in 2018
The company will shut one of its 80,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing unit by June-July 2018 for around 30-40 days. The company’s other 200,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing line will also be shut for maintenance during the same period.
The company’s first swing unit mainly focuses on LLDPE rotomoulding and film while the second unit is dedicated to producing HDPE grades only.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months