Malaysia's Petronas plans PE maintenances in 2018
The company will shut one of its 80,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing unit by June-July 2018 for around 30-40 days. The company’s other 200,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing line will also be shut for maintenance during the same period.
The company’s first swing unit mainly focuses on LLDPE rotomoulding and film while the second unit is dedicated to producing HDPE grades only.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons