Malaysia's Petronas plans PE maintenances in 2018
The company will shut one of its 80,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing unit by June-July 2018 for around 30-40 days. The company’s other 200,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing line will also be shut for maintenance during the same period.
The company’s first swing unit mainly focuses on LLDPE rotomoulding and film while the second unit is dedicated to producing HDPE grades only.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low