Malaysia’s Petronas to shut PE lines
Accordingly, the company will shut its 255,000 tons/year LDPE line on May 13 for seven days.
The company’s 250,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing line will also be taken offline on May 21 for four days for HDPE maintenance.
The same 250,000 tons/year swing line will also be shut for LLDPE maintenance from June 5 to June 9.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May