Malaysia’s Q3 GDP growth beats expectations
The increase in Malaysia’s GDP was mostly driven by domestic demand.
The country’s economy grew by 1.8% from 1.3% registered in the previous quarter on a seasonally-adjusted basis while its inflation declined to 3.8%
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE